案例類別 ： 交通
發佈時間 ： 2017-05-15
IAdea and LinkOOH Bring Taipei Travelers Closer with DOOH Signage System at Taiwan’s Bus Stations: One Step Closer to Transform Taipei as a Model Smart City
Talk about connectivity; 4G has brought everything closer to us. Always at the forefront of innovation and technology, IAdea visualizes the future and connects every audience with it. From the most celebrated shopping malls and top international airports to every traveler’s favorite public transit hubs, IAdea is the engine that enables advertisers with high-impact Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) signage system whenever wherever in the most intelligent and the most interactive fashion. One of our esteemed partners, LinkOOH, a co-established brand by Foxconn and Asia Pacific Telecom, recently deployed a 4G-enabled, DOOH signage system at Taipei’s most prominent bus station, powered by IAdea media player solution.
LinkOOH & Pacific Telecom, with tremendous support from the Government of Taipei City
85+ smart bus stops throughout Taipei and Kaohsiung in Taiwan
- Uninterrupted high performance and strong signal, regardless of the outdoor weather conditions.
- Compact, fanless design to physically fit in the kiosk housing, while maintaining first-rate heat dissipations.
- Industrial-grade firmware customized for compatibility with not only LinkOOH’s in-house platform but also the existing infrastructure at the bus station.
- IAdea XMP-7300: the most robust, energy-efficient outdoor media appliance, also the flagship solution in IAdea’s portfolio, known for continuous operation up to 50 degrees Celsius around the clock.
- One-stop solution at IAdea: industry’s best hardware with firmware customization for optimal interoperability within the digital signage ecosystem.
- Various packages for different businesses designed for each unique customer’s need, enabling the customer’s maximum flexibility.
- IAdea in-house support team’s excellent service and quick responses during the deployment period.
- Designed by LinkOOH, real-time, interactive infotainment media content is now available for travelers at the bus station to enjoy the occasional pause in the midst of the hustle and bustle.
Amanda Sung, Marketing Manager
Tel: 886-2-2791-1110 ext. 806